Sunday, September 27, 2009

9-27-09 ;; 6 followers wtf

Whatever.

uhgg school has been shit. This flu thing istn going away and i feel so run down
i"ve missed like 4 1/2 days of school but managed to go back t school for like 1 1/2 days in there and then was out sick for another 1 1/2 days.

I have so much shit that i have to make up.
and you know what just bugs me is that the teachers all want you to come in as soon as possible to make up the work and they all think that their class is like more important to all other classes so they get mad when you are making up something else instead of something from tehir class.
well fuck them.

so.
the good part about this flu is that i have had NO appetite for like a week and a half now so im down another pound or so.

Current Weight: 120.5 (yess!)

only 5.5 lbs away from my goal weight. of 115.

When i get down to 115 it will have been over six months since the last time i weighed that much so i am super psyched.

im like starving myself for the home stretch. GAH!
thats probably not doing much for my flu though... all this lack of nutrition.

whatever it is so worth it,

I am starting to get those like ribs showing on the top of my chest. I was so psyched!
and you can see all the bones in my spine now.

but im not getting ahead of myself here am i?
im still fat as hell.
as soon as i get all this damn work made up and my seasonal job ends its going to be

amber + stationary bike for likie 2 weeks straight. these nasty cellulite thunder thighs have GOT TO GO.

starve on ladies!

Currently Listening To: Secret Valentine by Sparks The Rescue

1 comment:

  1. almost there!!! You are doing so good! Just a little more :)

    ReplyDelete