Saturday, August 29, 2009

8-29-09

okay so it wasn't a completely successfull fast.. im thinking less than 100 cal.

i started to have realy bad withdrawal symptoms from not taking my medication for a few days
so i had to take that with some food so that it would work.

Current weight: 127.2
down almost a pound since yesterday!
so there is a little bit of "progress" i feel like my whole summer has been 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

so tomorrow is the big day... starting my birth control .. i am really nervous that it is going to make me bloat or gain weight ...
i have also heard that it can make your boobs bigger... im worried about that too because i carry a lot of my extra weight in my boobs.

i hate having large breasts run in my family. its aweful.

but im taking yaz which has one of the lowest rate of reported side effects.. i am hoping that it will clear up some of my acne though.. i get the period break outs... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment