Friday, August 28, 2009

8-28-09 OMG. KILL ME NOW

omg horrible day.
im not even going to bother post my food diary today.
i did such a horrible job.

I had to go to my boyfriends house and he made me eat lunch there
i managed to choke down half of a salad wrap and a fwe bites of mashed potates.
what is he trying to give me a heart attach. so many carbs!
uhgg and he wouldnt let me out of his sight so i couldnt sneak away to purge
grrr....

and then im not going to even think about work..
i was getting so lightheaded i had to eat something just to get me through my shift so i didnt pass out because im training a new girl.


oh and btw.
current weight .. up 3 lbs since yesterday.. how does that even happen????!!!

i've decided i am fasting for as long as i possibly can ... im not setting a goal because if i can fast forever i will.

god i feel like a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment